- Early detection, treatment, and rehabilitation of leprosy cases through the promotion of community skin health programs
- Medical and emergency assistance to leprosy patients and families
- Christian Ministry, values formation, and spiritual enrichment
- Socioeconomic support and other empowerment initiatives
- Advocacy for the reduction of stigma and discrimination against PALs
Educational Assistance Program
PLM helps persons affected by leprosy (PALs) and their direct dependents by providing educational grants for their schooling. The higher their educational attainment, the more opportunities there will be for their economic empowerment and the improvement of their quality of life.
- High school (cost per school year) – Php 5,000.00
- Vocational/Technical courses (cost per semester) – 15,000.00
- Non-formal Education and Alternative Learning System (ALS) – 30,000.00 (cost per year for 35 students)
Cash/ check donations
Your donation may be deposited to the following Philippine Leprosy Mission accounts:
Bank of Philippine Islands (BPI) – West Triangle Branch Peso Acct.# 3053-4518-36
Bank of Philippine Islands (BPI) –West Triangle Branch USDollar Acct.# 3054-0158-94
*Please make checks payable to Philippine Leprosy Mission
You can also donate online: Click here.
Any commodities (ex. milk, medicines, toiletries, school supplies) are welcome. These may be
sent directly to the PLM office.
Email : [email protected]
Website : www.leprosy.org.ph
Office Address : Unit 305 Newgrange Bldg., 32 Timog Avenue, Quezon City 1103
Telefax : +(632) 376-4894/411-7035 connect to Rm. 305
Cellphone Numbers : 0915-902-0820 (Globe) and 0918-561-9831 (Smart)
You can also leave a message via this online form.